ADMISSION PROCESS GUIDELINES
Counselors/case managers are asked to send the following items in order for their clients to be considered for admission:
- Biopsychosocial & demographic Information (including full SSN)
- History and Physical (signed off on by a doctor or CNP/CRNP)
- Mental health evaluation (if applicable)
- TB test results & results of any COVID 19 testing you may have on file
- Signed consent for client’s funding source (for insurance verification purposes)
- Anticipated discharge date information
Referrals may be faxed to 717-238-1793.
Please be sure they are marked “Attn. Tim” and include a call back number and an email address for the counselor/case manager making the referral.
Referrals may also be emailed to Tim or filling out our Admissions form.
Once the initial review of the paperwork is complete, Daystar will contact the counselor/case manager to set up a brief (no more than 30 minutes) phone interview with a member of our clinical team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Daystar is a long-term residential level of care focused on residents developing a support system (through AA, NA, Smart Recovery, Refuge Recovery, or another community-based support program), obtaining meaningful employment, and securing a sober living environment following completion. The facility has 25 beds, where residents are placed one, two, or three to a room.
While based on a scheduled stay of 90 days, treatment is goal-oriented, so the length of stay may be more or less, based upon the individual’s treatment plan. Typically our clients come directly from an inpatient treatment program 28 days in length or greater.